An exciting new development in the heart of Scotland.
Bringing new office, EV and food and beverage facilities to Perth.
Local firm Algo is leading the development of the purpose-built 1858sqm office development.
A crucial part of this development is the SSE-operated superfast EV charging hub: the largest in Scotland and a crucial building block in Scotland’s rapidly growing sustainable transport infrastructure.
Complementing this, there will also be a hydrogen fueling station.
Leading convenience retailer EG Group’s established food and drink brands, all new to the area, will provide complementary food and beverage outlets, supporting the business park.
Importantly, Broxden will create jobs and attract investment which, in turn, will support the local economy at such a crucial time.
The proposed development site stands 5m above the surrounding roads, preventing the risk of flooding due to adjacent sewers/road drains. As per SEPA flood maps, there is no risk of surface water or fluvial flooding within the site.
In accordance with the Water Assessment and Drainage Assessment guide, surface water attenuation will be provided for the site within cellular storage attenuation tanks. These will contain the run-off volumes generated by the critical 200-year rainfall event (plus climate change) mitigating any risk of run-off impacting surrounding areas.
Why support Broxden?
Investment. Jobs. Amenities.
Economic Benefits for Your Area
Those rates will support services in your area
Fully Factored Site
When complete, the park will contribute £250,000 in business rates
Known Brands Already Committed
- SSE Energy Solutions’ superfast EV charging, 300kilowatt charging stations with 24/7 access
- Perth-based construction firm Algo is leading the office development
- World-leading convenience retailer EG Group which has an impressive portfolio of occupiers including Starbucks, Leon and Greggs
A Smart Choice for the Environmental
- Net zero emission buildings
- In line with the net zero strategy
- Superfast EV charging
- One of the first hydrogen charging stations in Perth
- Important part of our sustainable transport network
Part of Your Community
- Committed to making a positive community impact
- Major new brands for Broxden; even more choice
- Close by, easy to get to
- Well-lit, clean and maintained site with 24/7 access to charging facilities
West Coast Estates
We’re property developers and investors focused on creating great residential and commercial spaces across Scotland that make a positive difference to local communities. We’re proactive, hands on and collaborative, working with residents like you, community councils and a host of other partners.
Help make it happen
As well as more choice and convenience, this development will be a huge boost to the local economy. It also means more jobs for people from the area.
Submit your feedback
Please Complete the feedback form with reference to the layout below. If you cannot submit this form online, please download a copy here.
Please return forms by post no later than 2nd February 2023 and return them to: C/O Liberty One, SPACES 1 West Regent Street, Glasgow, G2 1RW.